Regenerative Medicine Expo is held twice a year in Tokyo(June) and Osaka (Mar.). The shows gather all the latest technologies, products and services for regenerative medicine and tissue engineering. Exhibits include culture media, reagents, incubators, cell research-related products, contract services and licensing. Researchers/doctors from universities, pharmaceutical/cosmetics manufacturers, and medical institutions visit the show from all over Japan and Asia!
Regenerative Medicine Expo
B to B exhibitions specialised in regenerative medicine technologies!
[Dates] March 13 (Wed) - 15 (Fri), 2024
[Venue] INTEX Osaka, Japan
[Dates] June 26 (Wed) - 28 (Fri), 2024
[Venue] Tokyo Big Sight, Japan
2023/07/25 [Tokyo Show] Post Show Report 2023 released!
2023/07/10 [Tokyo Show] Visitor Count 2023 released!
2023/07/06 [Tokyo Show] Scene from Day 1 released!
RX Japan Ltd.
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
RX Japan organises 96 exhibitions* a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 38 fields including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical. Please visit the RX Japan website for details of 96 exhibitions in 38 fields annually organised by RX Japan. *Composed of 353 Sub-exhibitions Click here for details >>
Mission of RX Japan
1. Contribute to exhibitors' sales growth by organizing exhibitions
2. Contribute to the revitalization and development of various industries by organizing exhibitions
3. Make Japan the business hub for the industry by organizing exhibitions
4. Deliver a huge economic impact on the host city by organizing exhibitions
5. Contribute to accelerating international trade and the development of the global economy by organizing exhibitions
The numbers of exhibitors/countries (including co-exhibitors) and conference sessions/visitors (including concurrent shows) on this website are forecasts. These numbers may differ from the actual numbers at the show.