Organised by RX Japan Ltd.
(Formerly Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.)
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
RX Japan organises 94 exhibitions* a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 35 fields including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical. Please visit the RX Japan website for details of 94 exhibitions in 35 fields annually organised by RX Japan. *Composed of 363 Sub-exhibitions Click here for details >>
Mission of RX Japan
1. Contribute to exhibitors' sales growth by organizing exhibitions
2. Contribute to the revitalization and development of various industries by organizing exhibitions
3. Make Japan the business hub for the industry by organizing exhibitions
4. Deliver a huge economic impact on the host city by organizing exhibitions
5. Contribute to accelerating international trade and the development of the global economy by organizing exhibitions
If you have queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The numbers of exhibitors/countries (including co-exhibitors) and visitors (including concurrent shows) on this website are forecasts. These numbers may differ from the actual numbers at the show.